Eggnog Pound Cake
Quick and easy to make, but oh so delicious, this pound cake recipe uses egg nog as an ingredient to give it the flavors of your favorite a holiday drink. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1 box pound cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups dairy eggnog (do not use canned)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 80mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5 inch loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat all ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour batter into loaf pan.
Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Cinnamon Streusel Scones 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Blintzes 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Top Heavy Crumb Cake 4/5 (72 Votes)
- Moravian Christmas Cookies 4.6/5 (27 Votes)