Crab and Chive Puffs
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry (a 17.3 ounce box), thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 chopped fresh chives, more for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
Heat oven to 400o F. Using a 2" inch-cookie cutter, cut the pastry into rounds. Place on 2-parchment-lined baking sheets.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Fold in the crab.
Dividing evenly, spoon the crab mixture onto the pastry rounds (about 2 teaspoons each). Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the pastries are golden and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with more chives and serve hot.