Meatball Wrapped in Garlic Bread with Cheese
Get creative and play with your food this week! Grab the kids and turn this Meatball Wrapped in Garlic Bread with Cheese recipe into a fun family activity!
- 1 can Pillsbury golden layers biscuits, each pulled into 2 layers.
- 10 frozen fully cooked Italian style meatballs, thawed, cut in half.
- 2 sticks string cheese, cut each into 10 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Separate biscuits into 2 layers. Place 1 meatball half and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges. Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm sauce.
You'll also love
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Oooey Gooey Potatoes 4.6/5 (83 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4.3/5 (119 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Piccata 4.6/5 (80 Votes)
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Fries 4.6/5 (82 Votes)