Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip
Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is awesome served with crackers or baguette slices. Shoot - anything will taste better after being dipped in this mix!
- 1/4 cup chives, or minced green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sourdough bowl
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat the oven to 375°F
Defrost the shrimp and chop the shrimp into 1/2 inch dice.
In a large bowl add the chives, bell pepper, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, shrimp, lemon juice and zest, cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined.
Cut the top of the sourdough loaf off the bread. Scoop out the insides until the walls of the bread are 1/2 inch thick.
Put the dip into the bread bowl.
Bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and the bread is nicely browned.
Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
You'll also love
- Honey Mustard Chicken Wings with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Greek Shrimp with Tomatoes... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Shrimp Scampi w/ Artichokes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mandarin Lemon Drop Martini 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Champagne Cosmo Martini 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Ceviche by Wanda H 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Meatball Heroes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)