Roasted Summer Squash (InstantPot)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, quartered, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, chopped large
- 2 yellow squash, chopped large
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
Add all ingredients except water to pressure cooker.
Heat on high (or brown with lid off until onions cook down considerably and squash begins to brown).
Cover with 1/2 cup water. Lock on cooker’s lid. Set to low for 5 minutes. Quick release, remove lid and serve. Enjoy!