Rate this recipe
- 2 1/3 c. Bisquick
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3 T. sugar
- 3 T. margarine or butter, melted
- Cool whip
1. Mix Bisquick, milk, sugar, and margarine until soft dough forms.
2. Drop by 6 (for large shortcake) or 12 (for small shortcakes) spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 425 for 10-12 min (for big shortcakes) or 5-6 min (for small shortcakes) or until golden brown.
4. Split warm shortcakes in half. Fill & top with strawberries and cool whip.
You'll also love
Spinach, Arugula & Strawberry Salad
Strawberry Cream Puffs With Strawberry Sauce