Corn and Blueberry Salad
only 25 minuites to prepare, but should be chilled overnight.
- 6 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 finely chopped red ionion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp oilve oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. In Dutch oven, bring salted water to a boil. Add corn. Cook, covered for 5 mminuutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from cob.
2. In a serving bowl combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
3. For dressing, in a screw top jar, combine lime juice, oil, honey, cumin and 1/2 tsp salt. Cover and shake well to combine. Add to salad, toss.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight (up to 24 hours).
You'll also love
- Old Dutch Caramel Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs with Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Citrus Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- irish cheese corn spoon bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Jelly with Certo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory blueberry jam with balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)