Sweet Roasted Rosemary Acorn Squash Wedges
- 2 acorn squash
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut the acorn squash in half from top to bottom using a sharp knife. Use a spoon to scrape out the stuff inside. Cut each half into 4 equal wedges, and then place the wedges, skin-side down, in a baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
Combine the butter, brown sugar, salt, rosemary and chili powder in a bowl and mix into a paste. Smear the paste all over the squash.
Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Then baste with the butter mixture from the bottom of the pan and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
Serve in the baking dish, drizzling more sauce at the end. Yummy!
You'll also love
- Chocolate Banana Bread 5/5 (2 Votes)
- The Cheesecake Factory Cajun... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Pineapple Upside... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Classic Carrot Cake with Fluffy... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pasta w/Artichokes, Tomatoes and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Southern CornBread Stuffing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie 5/5 (2 Votes)