Linguine With Ricotta
- 1/4 cup butter - (1/2 stick)
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 3/4 pound ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 9 ounces linguine
Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 2 minutes. Combine ricotta, cream, parsley and butter mixture in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Toss with ricotta mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 2 servings.