Linguine With Arugula, Pine Nuts And Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces arugula trimmed
- 1 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts toasted
- Additional freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add arugula and stir until just wilted, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
Drain pasta and return to pot. Add arugula and toss well. Add 1 cup Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste; toss well. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately, passing additional Parmesan separately.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Lima Bean Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Lattice White Chocolate Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Torte With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke And Tarragon Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Of Spinach Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne With Vegetables And Olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta E Fagioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Minted Mediterranean Couscous Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)