Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip
An amazing white cheese dip that slow cooks in the crock pot! This dip is so delicious and perfect for a crowd!
- 1 (8-ounce) block regular cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pound white American cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (found in deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalepenos, minced fine (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine (optional)
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Combine the cream cheese, American cheese, butter, green chiles and jalepenos in a greased crock pot. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir the mixture until well combined and then add a Tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
Keep cheese dip in crock pot on the warm setting until ready to serve.
Leftover cheese dip can be stored in an air tight container in fridge up to 1 day.
To reheat: place in microwave-safe dish and heat in 30 second increments until melted. You can add a little milk if needed.