Peanut Butter Thai Noodles - 5 WW points
This vegetarian Thai noodle main dish is tasty just as it is, but is also great with shrimp, chicken or pork.Peanut butter powder is the secret!
- 8 tablespoons PB2 peanut butter powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dynasty Szechwan chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound thin spaghetti noodles
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 8 green onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from bellplantation.com
Mix PB2 with water. Blend with ginger, garlic, chicken broth, soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar. Set aside.
Cook thin spaghetti noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Set aside.
Peel and cut carrots into very thin strips. Seed and cut red pepper into thin strips. Clean and cut onions into thin rounds.
Heat large nonstick skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until hot. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp/tender.
Add noodles and sauce. Stir until heated through.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cupcakes 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Mexican Chorizo 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Sara Lee Butter Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Lush Dessert 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Salted S’mores Truffles 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Brown Butter & Sour Cream Cornbread 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Alice Springs Chicken 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Best American Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (27 Votes)