Easy Delicious Crockpot BBQ Ribs
These ribs are so tender, the meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crockpot! The sauce couldn’t be easier to make or more delicious.
- 4 pounds ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over ribs, turning to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
You'll also love
- Garlic and Brown Sugar Glazed... 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- Bok Choy with Ginger Vinaigrette 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Kentucky Hot Brown Bake 4.3/5 (114 Votes)
- Earthquake Cake 4.6/5 (94 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Rolls 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Ham 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.4/5 (103 Votes)