Easy Delicious Crockpot BBQ Ribs
These ribs are so tender, the meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crockpot! The sauce couldn’t be easier to make or more delicious.
- 4 pounds ribs of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over ribs, turning to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
You'll also love
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed... 4.1/5 (136 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Recipe 4.6/5 (94 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4.2/5 (128 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Cake 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Breakfast Mac & Cheese 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Chili's Copycat Presidente... 3.9/5 (161 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4.4/5 (103 Votes)