- 1 heaping cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot or yellow onion
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko or other unseasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Olive oil
- Marinara sauce for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place the grated zucchini in cheesecloth or a kitchen towel and wring all of the excess water out (it will be a lot!).
Place the zucchini in a bowl along with all of the other ingredients except the olive oil. Mix until combined. If the mixture seems too wet, add a little more breadcrumbs.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form it into an oval shape.
Repeat with the remaining mixture. Arrange the tots on a single layer on the baking sheet and spray or brush the tops lightly with olive oil.
Bake until puffed up and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking. Serve with marinara sauce or other dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Country Style Pork Ribs Electric... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie by Lemon Tree... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BRAIDED APPLE WALNUT STRUDEL 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- PORK CHOPS, CABBAGE, POTATO... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Wilted Spinach Salad with grilled... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Roll with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Vegetable Soup with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Zucchini and Ricotta dip 5/5 (1 Votes)