- 1/2 head romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce torn into pieces
- 1 cucumber peeled, sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 8 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 2/3 cup purchased olive oil and vinegar dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Combine first 8 ingredients in large salad bowl. Sprinkle with feta. Whisk salad dressing, herbs and pepper in small bowl to blend. Pour over salad. Toss well.
This recipe yields 8 servings.