Marinated Mozzarella Balls
A crowd pleasing appetizer, these mozzarella balls are marinated in a homemade Italian dressing.
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella ciliegine
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Place mozzarella in a bowl. Add thinly sliced garlic and crushed red pepper.
Finely chop parsley, basil and black olives and add to bowl. Cover with olive oil, season with salt (in moderation), black pepper and Italian seasoning. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 day and up to 3 days. Drain well before serving.