Oreo Cheesecake Bars
You'll find a winning flavor combination of Oreo cookies and cheesecake in these tasty cookie bars. So what are you waiting for? Have at it!
- 1 tube chocolate chip cookie dough
- 20 plus Oreo cookies
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch Salt
- Caramel, for drizzling
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 230mins
Preheat oven to 325°F
Line 8x8-inch pan with parchment or foil.
Press cookie dough in pan. Layer Oreos to fit. Layer Cheesecake Mixture (cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt). Top with crushed Oreos.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until center is slightly jiggly.
Refrigerate for 3 hour to overnight.
Drizzle with warm caramel to serve.
You'll also love
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Jeannie's Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Ice Cream Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Stoli Jelly Cosmo Shot 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Cranberry-Almond Biscotti 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Buttery Lemon Gooey Cookies 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (26 Votes)