Flat Belly - Bok Choy and Garlic Skillet
From "Flat Belly Diet Cookbook", Enjoy!
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Cooking time 25mins
1.) Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
2.) Add the bok choy and cook, stirring often, for 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender. Transfer to a plate.
3.) Heat 1 tbsp of the oil and add the bell pepper, carrot, and garlic. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the garlic begins to brown.
4.) Add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute longer or until the snow peas begin to turn bright green.
5.) Add the bok choy, lemon juice, salt, pepper and remaining 1 tbsp oil and cook for 1 minute or until the bok choy is heated through.