Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Herbs
- 6 eggs
- 4 ounces light cream cheese diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (or 2 tspns dried basil, crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tspn dried oregano, crumbled)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter - (1/4 stick)
Beat eggs in large bowl to blend. Beat in next 6 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture and stir until eggs are scrambled, about 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.