Almond Blueberry Cookies
For a delicious treat, serve these yummy almond blueberry cookies with a glass of cold milk.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2-cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, about 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
In another medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar using a hand mixer. Add egg and beat to incorporate. Add milk, almond extract, and lemon zest.
Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in the almonds, then the blueberries. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Using two small spoons, dollop mix onto cookie sheets. Bake until golden brown around the edges, about 15 minutes.
Cool the cookies on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Main Dish: Grilled Salmon with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vanilla Yogurt and Blueberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WW Individual Blueberry Cobbler -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)