Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake
What's better than a brownie or cheesecake? A Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake!
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups hot heavy cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 230mins
Make the brownie mix according to package instructions, bake 350°F for 25 minutes, let cool 20 minutes.
In a bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until thoroughly mixed. Pour mixture on top of brownie mix from step 1, bake at 325°F for 50 minutes. cool 4 hours.
One hour before serving, mix together the chocolate chips and hot heavy cream thoroughly and pour over cheese cake, Chill for 30 minutes or more and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Antipasto Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Taco-Mex Homemade Hamburger Helper... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Cream Chocolate... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Burrito Bowl Mason Jars 4.5/5 (10 Votes)