Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
- 1 lb small or medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Olive oil to coat pan
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1-2 " piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into slices
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Lime juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- ~4.5 oz (1/3 can) coconut milk
1. In a wok or similar pan, add olive oil, heat on medium or medium-low heat until hot
2. Add minced garlic and fresh ginger, fry about 30 seconds
3. Add onion and red bell pepper, fry for about 6 minutes; until onion is soft.
4. Add shrimp, ground ginger, honey, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to coat.
5. Lastly add coconut milk. Fry until shrimp are cooked through.
_Notes: Sauce will be thin._