Pumpkin Bars with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Easy to make Pumpkin Bars with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting! Everyone will enjoy them.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar cup canola oil
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15-ounces)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 4 ounces white bar chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 package cream cheese, softened (12-ounces)
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened (12-tablespoons)
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
For the bars, whisk together granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking powder cinnamon, salt, baking soda, ground ginger, cloves and nutmeg into pumpkin mixture. Whisk mixture into wet in ingredients until combined.
Spread batter onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake bars until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer pan to a rack and let cool.
For the garnish, chop cranberries, crystallized ginger, and pecan pieces together.
For the frosting, melt white chocolate in a microwave on high, 1 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer on high speed until smooth. Add melted chocolate and beat to combine. Add powdered sugar and beat on low speed until smooth.
Spread frosting over cooled bars, top with garnish, and cut.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (503 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Mousse Crostini with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Three Bean Salad 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Kosher Jambalaya 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Ring 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields' Snickerdoodles 3.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Fully Cooked Ham 4/5 (2 Votes)