Baked Chicken With Mushrooms And Artichokes
- 4 chicken breast halves
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts - (6 oz)
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season chicken breast halves with salt and pepper. Place skin-side up in 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Cut artichoke in half. Top chicken breasts with artichokes, mushrooms and green onions. Pour reserved marinade and white wine over.
Bake until chicken is cooked through. about 45 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes With Nutmeg... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cheese Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Game Hens With Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato-Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Mushrooms, Shallot And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rack Of Lamb With Artichokes, New... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Baby Artichokes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)