Meatloaf, Potatoes and Carrots
- Meatloaf Ingredients:
- 2 lbs Hamburger
- 1 package Pork Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C water
- 1/2 C Ketchup
- 6-7 Potatoes- quartered
- Baby Carrots
- Seasoning Salt
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 C Water
- Optional: Can sprinkle Parmesan on potatoes when done cooking.
- Red Meatloaf Sauce:
- 5 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2/3 C Ketchup
- 1/2 Tbs Dry Mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Preparation time 10mins
1.Add all your meatloaf ingredients in a bowl and mix together with your hands.
2.In a separate bowl, mix together the red topping sauce ingredients.
3.Add to bottom of pot- your potatoes and carrots with one cup of water , salt, pepper, and seasoning salt.
4.Place rack that came with the pressure cooker, on top of the vegetables. Set meatloaf on top of the rack above vegetables. Make a foil boat to set meatloaf in. This will help catch the juices. Make sure that the foil is not touching the sides. Shape The meatloaf in foil round like the shape of the pot. So to leave room on the sides to allow the steam to reach the top of the pot.
5.Spread about half of the red sauce on top of the meatloaf and keep other half for after it's done.
6.Now turn on the manual button and add 35 minutes so this will steam on high. Be sure your vent is set to seal on top of the machine. When the timer is up you can do a quick release of steam button. After steam is all released, carefully remove the lid and check that meatloaf is done ( 155 degrees). Optional: Add the remaining sauce to the top of the meatloaf and then place on a baking sheet and broil it for five minutes to caramelize the topping.
You'll also love
- Apple Snickers Trifle 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler - Family Recipe 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Tofu & Green Beans 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Bacon Salad... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Carrot Cake No Bake Cookie Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Carrot, Avocado & Coconut Soup... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Patty’s Au Gratin Potatoes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)