This is an old time family favorite and even taste better the second day.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 4 Red potatoes cut into bite size cubes (no need to peel potatoes)
- Water (Enough to fill a large soup pan 1/2 full)
- 3 to 4 cups of egg noodles (we use Country Time Home-style noodle
- 3 Beef Bullion cubes
- Any spices you might like
Brown ground beef in skillet and add onions and sauté.
Cut potatoes into bite size pieces (no need to peel potatoes)
In a large soup pan, put enough water in to fill the pan half full and bring to a boil. Drain ground beef of any grease then add beef and onions to water.
Add 3 cups of egg noodles and bullion cubes to water, then stir in any seasons you prefer. Cook until noodles are cooked.
Salt and pepper to taste.