BBQ Chicken Wrapped Asparagus
Protein: 46 g
Carbs: 41 g (18 g carbs from rice)
Fat: 3 g
- 2 , 3 oz thinly cut chicken breasts
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- (optional for brown rice)
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce (low sodium,
- reduced fat)
- Seasonings: cumin, paprika,
- garlic, pepper
- Suggested carbs: 1/2 cup brown
- Fruit (optional): watermelon pieces
1. Set oven to 405F.
2. Measure and cut chicken breasts into thin, 2-3 oz pieces. Feel free to
further flatten the chicken with a mallet.
3. Season chicken cutlets with 1 tbsp barbecue sauce (for each piece) and
your choice of seasonings.
4. Chop the ends off asparagus and wrap the chicken around 6 asparagus
5. Place the chicken on a baking sheet with the open facing down.
6. Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes.