- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 pound swordfish cut into 1" cubes
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 6 small boiling onions peeled
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 12 mushrooms
Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Add fish and refrigerate at least 1 and up to 4 hours.
Preheat barbecue (medium heat) or preheat broiler. Drain fish, reserving marinade. Thread fish on skewers alternately with onions, green and bell peppers and mushrooms. Arrange skewers on grill. Grill until swordfish is just cooked through, brushing skewers frequently with marinade, about 5 minutes.
This recipe yields 3 servings.