Easy Two Ingredient Microwave Fudge
Two ingredient homemade fudge is easy to make and perfect for a last minute dessert or treat.
- 1can1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1package1 package milk chocolate chips, or any other flavor you like
- Optional: nuts or raisins
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Pour sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a glass or microwave safe bowl.
Microwave for 1 minute.
Take it out and stir until the consistence of fudge.
Prepare an 8x8 baking dish by lining it with foil and greasing with butter. Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Optional: Nuts or raisins can be added to taste like a crunchy bar.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Lemon Angel Hair 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cookie Cups 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Pie Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Ginger Snap Pumpkin Pie with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Cookie Dough Truffles 4.6/5 (13 Votes)