Sugar Free Coffee Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 T butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup strong brewed hot coffee
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 2 t coffee extract
- 2 t vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces Lindt Chocolate bar, 85% cocoa
- 1 T coconut oil
Cooking time 20mins
1. Place coconut and sunflower seeds into food processor and blend until ground well.
2. Add the rest of the crust ingredients into food processor and process until smooth.
3. Press crust mixture with hands onto the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan. Set aside.
4. Pour hot brewed coffee into a bowl or cup.
5. Pour in gelatin and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
6. Add cream cheese into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth.
7. Add the coffee and gelatin, extract, stevia and salt. Blend on high until incorporated.
8. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and blend on high until mixture looks whipped and thickened about 5 minutes.
9. Pour onto crust in pan.
10. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
11. When ready to serve melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small microwavable bowl for 30 seconds, stir til smooth then pour over cheesecake.