St. Patrick's Cassarole
- 1 bag of frozen cottage fries (or similar potatoes), pre-thawed
- 1 bag of sauerkraut, drained well and rinsed
- 1 lb of sliced corned beef
- 1-2 cups of shredded swiss cheese
- 1000 Island dressing (optional)
Layer potatoes on the bottom of casserole dish.
Pour sauerkraut over potatoes to cover.
Layer beef over mixture.
Cover with foil and cook in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Remove cover and spread cheese over top. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until cheesy has melted.
Serve with dressing.