- 30 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, drained with juice reserved, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix wafer crumbs, butter and cinnamon; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Sprinkle gelatine over reserved pineapple juice in small saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring occasionally. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatine mixture until blended. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened.
Whisk pineapple and COOL WHIP into cream cheese mixture; pour over crust. Refrigerate 5 hours.