Skillet Garlic Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cooking spray
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, worcestershire sauce and lemon in a bowl.
Marinate about 10 minutes
Spray skillet with cooking spray, and heat.
Pour contents of bowl into hot skillet
Cook 2-4 minutes, stirring until cooked.
Serve on a bed of rice.
You'll also love
- Apple Praline Bread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- pork roast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asian Glazed Salmon with Edamame... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken and Black Bean Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Simple Cream of Broccoli Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Rainbow Trout Dinner * 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster) 4.5/5 (2 Votes)