Take your libations under the sea with this fun Fishbowl Punch recipe. For kiddos, leave out the liquor and replace with lemon-lime soda.
- 10 ounces vodka
- 10 ounces coconut rum
- 6 ounces Blue Curaçao liqueur
- 12 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 20 ounces pineapple juice
- 32 ounces lemon lime soda
- Blue food coloring, if desired
- 3 small fishbowls with 4 to 5 cup volume
- 1 (6-ounce) box Nerds candy
- 12 to 16 Swedish fish candies
- 3 slices lemon
- 3 slices lime
- 3 slices orange
- Lemon-lime soda
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Mix liquors, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve
To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl.
Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls - use the ice to hold them against the sides.
Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws.
Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbly-ness.
P.S.: To make this for the kiddos, just leave out the alcohol and replace with more soda.