Easy Bacon-Cheddar Crustless Quiche
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb uncooked bacon, crisply cooked, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (12 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Sour cream, chopped green onions or fresh thyme sprigs, if desired
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with whisk or fork until well blended. Stir in bacon, cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and the thyme leaves. Pour into baking dish.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream, and garnish with chopped green onions.