Best I've ever tasted!
- 2 cans red or pink salmon. I used pink.
- 2 eggs
- 6 green onions, minced
- 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan
- 1 lime juiced
Drain salmon and pick out all of the good meat you want to use. I like to discard any bone and skin bcause I think it's gross!! Personal preference
In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients and then form into 8 patties that are no more than 1 inch thick.
Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add about 4 tbsp. oil. When oil is hot enough to bubble when a bread crumb gets tossed in, add your salmon patties. Cook until golden brown, about 5- 10 min. then turn and cook until golden on other side.
Serve warm. They taste great cold on top of aa salad.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)