- 1 small container Cool Whip, thawed
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained and cut in half
- 1/3 C green grapes, halved
- 1/3 C chopped pecans
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
Adapted from community.qvc.com
In large bowl, mix Sweetened Condensed Milk with juice if one lemon. Add pineapple, mandarin oranges, green grapes, and pecans and mix. Fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill thoroughly, about 6 hours.