Sausage And Tomato Quiche
- 1 eight-inch frozen pie crust baked
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 sweet Italian sausages crumbled, cooked
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 large tomato halved crosswise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano crumbled
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place pie crust on cookie sheet. Place cheese and sausage in pie crust. Beat together yolks, egg, salt and red pepper flakes. Mix in cream. Pour into pie crust. Place tomato in circular pattern atop quiche. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees. Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Salt- And Pepper-Crusted Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Turkey With Port Wine Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato-Chive Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne With Vegetables And Olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mozzarella And Tomato Sauce Omelets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Spicy Tomato And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Peppers, Onions And Sausages 0/5 (0 Votes)