Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cups greek yogurt (blueberry)
- 1 ounce low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoons lemon zest
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from yummy.com
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Set aside.
In an empty jar, add oats, vanilla, honey, lemon juice, blueberries, and milk.
Stir the oats and top with the Greek yogurt and cream cheese mixture.
Place in the fridge overnight.
You'll also love
- How to Roast Canned Tomatoes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Cheeseburger Hamburger... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bangin' Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Loaf 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Israeli Couscous with Lemon, Mint,... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (10 Votes)