Milk Tart (Mom)
- Base: Makes 2
- 125 g Stork bake
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Cream the margarine and the sugar.
- Add the egg and beat again.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to the margarine and sugar.
- Press into 2 round tins.
- Bake at 200 C for 10 - 15 minutes
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 Tbs of margarine
1/4 cup of sugar
1 rounded Tbs of flour and cornflour
Pinch of salt
1 tsp of vanilla essence
Bring the milk to the boil.
Mix the dry ingredients and stir in the egg.
Add the milk to this and return to the stove to thicken.
Stir all the time and beware of lumps.
Add margarine and vanilla essence.
Pour into the shells and sprinkle with cinnamon.