Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup finely diced or grated red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place all the ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving and up to 8 hours.