- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained and halved
- 8 maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined.
Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.