Stuffed Chicken Breast
Greek inspired dish. 4 servings. 5 WW Pts.
- 1 T EVOO, divided
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- 10 oz fresh spinach, steamed or wilted
- 1 t lemon zest
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1 t table salt, divided
- 1/2 t black pepper, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (four 4 oz cutlets pounded thin)
- 6 c baby arugula
- 4 T low fat red wine vinegar salad dressing
In LG nonstick skillet, heat 1 t oil over med high heat; sauté onion until golden, 5 min.
In med bowl combine onion, spinach, zest, feta, 1/2 t salt & 1/4 t pepper.
Divide onion spinach mixture over chicken, roll up & secure with toothpicks; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 t salt & 1/4 t pepper.
In same skillet heat remaining 2 t oil over med high heat. Cook chicken turning occasionally until golden brown & cooked through, about 10 min. Remove toothpicks; serve with arugula drizzled with dressing.
1 piece chicken with 1 1/2 c arugula & 1 T per serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (890 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (676 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (395 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (389 Votes)