Chicken sun-dried tomato and asparagus pesto sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Chop asparagus in thirds and toss onto to pan in one even layer. Add the peeled garlic coves and toss in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. In a food processor, puree together the asparagus, garlic cloves, Parmesan, almonds, and basil. Drizzle in olive oil until desired consistency is reached, smooth and past-like, spreadable.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a grill pan, or skillet, over medium heat, start toasting the bread slices. Once both sides are golden brown, place on two of the slices, the cheese to start melting.
6. Follow with the sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, and red onion.
7. On the other two slices of toast, smear on a couple tablespoons each with the Asparagus Pesto.
8. Remove from the grill pan once the cheese is melted and enjoy!