Fire-Roasted Tomato Aioli
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in blender container. Puree until smooth.
Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This aioli can be served in a variety of ways --- try it on the Roasted Portobello Sandwich with Arugula and Aioli (hunts.com), as a salad dressing, a replacement for mayonnaise on sandwiches, as a dip for raw vegetables, french fries, shrimp, calamari or fried chicken.