Sweet-and-spicy cucumber noodles recipe
- 4 large English cucumbers
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large handfuls organic arugula
- 2 tablespoons Champagne or red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from sheknows.com
Place a cucumber into the spiralizer, and follow the directions listed on the package until you have cucumber noodles. Repeat with the remaining cucumbers.
To a large bowl, add all the cucumber noodles along with the tomatoes and arugula.
In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
Using a wire whisk, mix the dressing until all the ingredients are incorporated, and pour over the top of the cucumber noodles.
Toss the cucumber noodles very well, making sure they are all coated with the dressing.
Transfer to a serving plate, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Radish Tea Sandwiches with Creamy... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Custard Macaroons 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Country Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Tomato & Spinach... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber-Cilantro Margarita 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Tomato Zucchini Noodles with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber & Black-Eyed Pea Salad 4.3/5 (8 Votes)