Fresh Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Easy to make and you get many servings per recipe. A little tangy, but very pretty--gets better with longer chilling. Would definitely make it again!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups (12-ounces) raspberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon each zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 4 (8-ounces each) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 365mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 325°F.
Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine graham crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Reserve 1/2 cup raspberries and 1 teaspoon lemon zest for later use.
Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, remaining zest and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently stir in remaining raspberries; pour over crust.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries and lemon zest. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Caramel & Pecan Turtle... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones - Starbucks Copycat 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Hamburger And Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Buttermilk Fried... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Pie Fries 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- TennTucky Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (17 Votes)