Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
1. In a medium bow, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and pepper. Place meat in a shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
3. Oil the grill grate. Please steaks on the grill, and discard the marinade. Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.