- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 6 ounces dried or fresh pappardelle
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, shaved with a vegetable peeler into long, thin ribbons
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated or shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, for serving
- Read more: http://www.tastingtable.com/entry_detail/chefs_recipes/11392//TT_MIA_%7C_Zucchini_Pappardelle.htm#ixzz2Qx0JiDUq
Preparation time 20mins
1. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pappardelle according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain, turn out into a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. In a large skillet set over medium heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil along with the garlic, red pepper flakes and lemon zest. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes and zucchini ribbons and cook until warm, about 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta, lemon juice, basil and remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and season with ground black pepper. Divide between 2 bowls, sprinkle with some Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve.
Read more: http://www.tastingtable.com/entry_detail/chefs_recipes/11392//TT_MIA_%7C_Zucchini_Pappardelle.htm#ixzz2Qx0PhnyY