How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
The simplest and EASIEST way to cook spaghetti squash. And it’s such a healthy substitute to pasta – low in calories and fat!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 75.6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.4g
Saturated Fat 1.3g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 19.6g
Dietary Fiber 3.0g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 (2 to 3 pounds) spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from damdelicious.net
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise from stem to tail and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish. Place into oven and roast until tender, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle. Using a fork, scrape the flesh to create long strands.
The squash can be placed in the microwave for 2 to 5 minutes for easier slicing.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Vegan Roasted Cauliflower 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Stuffed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- LEMON ASPARAGUS PASTA WITH GRILLED... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Rainbow Poke Cake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pernil - Puerto Rican Pork Shoulder 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Sin Dip Dogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled-Onion Chowchow 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple dog Treats 4.6/5 (7 Votes)